09 May 2008

Breakfast at Ellen's



I had a breakfast meeting this morning. Ellen de Bruijne Projects. The meeting was meant for Close Connection, a programme allowing international curators to visit several art institutions in Amsterdam during Art Amsterdam.

Now I must admit, the morning is not my best time of the day, cetrainly not before 10 AM. So I found it a bit difficult to cope with all the excited and energetic people joining me at the breakfast table. The awful things was that I forgot to bring flyers or even business cards, so I could not explain without words what Open Source is all about.
But, Chikako gave a nice presentation and I got a chance to see her installation, which is a preview of her Open Source project.

All in all, zero points for networking, but ten points for art experience!

No comments: