05 March 2009

Guilt trip


I am riddled with guilt. My ridiculously small team is working overtime. The production team officially consists of one person, assisted by two volunteers. The coordination team (arranging all the finances and correspondence) also is one person with one volunteer. And ditto for the communication team. And this for a project with fourteen artists and 16 works of art. And now I am leaving them to cope by themselves….I am on my way to France for a short skiing trip. I feel very guilty, but I am so tired I just need a break from my 70 hours work week. Nowadays it is not that much of a problem to be connected on the slopes … so I hope I actually can get some rest. If things really get out of hand, I can always cut the trip short and hop on the plane back to Amsterdam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geniet er van!!!
(je hebt het dubbel en dwars verdient en schuldig voelen lijkt me niet nodig...)

Groetjes,
Patrick